All Access Rollers Retreat Phillip Island Accessible Accommodation
All Access Rollers Retreat Phillip Island Accessible Accommodation is designed for families and groups. Perfect for multiple wheelchair users.
The holiday house sleeps 7 people and includes 4 bedrooms (2 accessible bedrooms), 2 accessible bathrooms, 2 living areas, fully equipped accessible kitchen, laundry, undercover carport, patio, sunroom and lovely grassed backyard.
Bedroom 1: 1 King Split Plega High Low Bed and accessible ensuite.
Bedroom 2: Twin room with 2 single beds.
Bedroom 3: 1 single electric hospital bed and hoist, the main accessible bathroom is located opposite.
Bedroom 4: 1 queen bed.
Linen and towels is provided.
Key Accessible Features:
- Accessible Toilet Seat
- Glide under vanity
- Electric Adjustable Hospital Bed
- Hi-Lo Plega Bed (Split King)
- Pressure Care Mattress
- Over bed table
- Recliner chair
- Bed pole
- Fixed Grab Bars
- Mobile Hoist (BYO Sling)
- On-Site Disabled Parking
- Service Dog Provisions
- Shower Chair
- Step-Free Access
- Step-Free Shower
- Leather Jason recliner sit to stand armchair located in the front lounge room
- Beach Wheelchair hire nearby
- Service Dogs allowed Only Registered Service animals are permitted. Must have Certification paperwork. Pets in general are not permitted. (BYO bed and bowls.)
Accessible Activities & Things To Do Around All Access Rollers Retreat Phillip Island Accessible Accommodation in Rhyll
- Plenty of games: Chess, Jenga, Record Player, Foosball Table, a Giant Connect Four, X Box 1 and Wii and plenty of board games and books.
- Rhyll Pier – Perfect spot for fishing, purchasing bait or hiring equipment from Phillip Island Marine. Beautiful views of Westernport Bay, boat mooring and sea birds. Concrete pathway. Accessible parking and toilets are located in the foreshore park near the boat ramp.
- Rhyll Foreshore Reserve Playground – The kids will love this boat-shaped playground. BBQs are also available. Accessible paths are available.
- Rhyll Mechanics Hall & Park – Enjoy one of the many events held in the Mechanics Hall and the summer markets.
- Fishing Charter Boats – T-Cat Fishing Charters operates out of Rhyll providing day and night fishing trips for all ages and experience levels. The T-Cat is also wheelchair accessible.
- Rhyll Inlet Boardwalk – World-renowned habitat for migratory birds and mangroves. Compacted granitic sand and boardwalk, manual wheelchair users may require some assistance.
- Oswin Roberts Reserve – Last area of remnant bushland on Phillip Island. Fine gravel, manual wheelchair users may require some assistance.
- Penguin Parade – Watch the little penguins arrive during the nightly parade. Wheelchair access available to the general, penguin plus underground viewing areas.
- Churchill Island – Enjoy the old fashioned farm activities and historical buildings and grounds. Wheelchair accessible, paths are compacted gravel, manual wheelchair users may require assistance.
- Koala Reserve – Explore the tree-top boardwalks and see Koalas up close in their natural habitat. Wheelchair accessible, paths are compacted gravel, and manual wheelchair users may require assistance.
- Antarctic Journey – Experience this multimedia wildlife experience by embarking on a virtual journey to the Antarctic. A wheelchair is accessible via lift.
- Wildlife Coast Cruises – Experience Twilight, Cape Woolamai, Whale or Seal Cruises. Limited wheelchair access via a ramp onto the boat, call to see if suitable.
- San Remo Pelican Feeding – Watch the pelicans being fed daily at 12 noon. Wheelchair platform viewing area.
- Phillip Island Chocolate Factory – Visit Panny’s amazing world of chocolate. Wheelchair accessible.
- Phillip Island Helicopters – Experience a scenic flight over Phillip Island. Limited access, call to see if suitable.
- National Vietnam Veterans Museum – Remember, interpret and understand the experience of the veterans of Australia’s longest war. Wheelchair accessible, lift to the upper level.
- Walks and Beaches
Dog-friendly areas: – In all public places on Bass Coast dogs must be on a lead at all times, unless in a designated off-leash area.
- Swan Lake Trail – Enjoy bird watching from the boardwalks or bird hides. Gravel pathway to the boardwalk.
- The Nobbies – Experience the spectacular views of the Southern Coast. Accessible coin-operated binoculars are available to view the seals. Wooden boardwalks are accessible on the upper level.
- Smiths Beach – Everyone can enjoy a day at the beach. This beach is patrolled by the Woolamai Beach SLCS during summerAccessible ramp to the beach. All Terrian and Beach Wheelchair Hire – The three-wheeled Hippocampe wheelchair can be towed, pushed or self-propelled. The Wanderer wheelchair has large, wide tyres which improve access when travelling over sand, loose gravel, grass and other ‘off-road’ areas. Book via the Visitor Information Centre
Smiths Beach has an easy access ramp. Beach wheelchair hire is available from the Phillip Island Visitor Information Centre. 2020-11-27-All-Terrain-wheelchairs-in-Bass-Coast.pdf (basscoast.vic.gov.au)
Information current as of 24/10/2023, see councils’ sites for updates.
Not quite what you are after?
That’s ok, Explore our range of listings HERE. A range of holiday Accessible accommodation around Australia. From holiday houses, retreats, cabins, houseboats, farm stays resorts, hotels, motels B&B’s and more.
Be inspired by holiday ideas:
Pet-Friendly Accessible Accommodation: CLICK HERE
Holiday Accommodation options with Beach Wheelchair Hire nearby: CLICK HERE
Holiday Accommodation options with Accessible Swimming Pools nearby: CLICK HERE
Please note: The booking page for all properties listed on Accessible Accommodation may list both accessible and non-accessible rooms. All accessible rooms are indicated in the room title. Accessible Accommodation bears no responsibility for the booking of an incorrect room type.