Quest St Kilda Road Melbourne Accessible Accommodation:
Quest St Kilda Road Melbourne Accessible Accommodation there are five Accessible Studios, which can connect with a neighbouring Studio to make a 2 Bedroom Accessible Apartment. Their Accessible Studios bathrooms feature a roll-in shower with a folding seat; shower-head with Flexi hose; toilet with backrest, grab rail and space for wheelchair access; lowered vanity and handrails; doorway entrance of 920mm.
Accessible apartment living in a brilliant Melbourne location. With Quest St Kilda Road, you have the best of both worlds. Unmatched service you’d expect from a Hotel, yet a homely feel that an apartment brings.
Accessible Accommodation offer preferred rates for Quest properties. Call us on 1300 180 889.
Quest St Kilda Road brings stunning new accommodation to Melbourne’s St Kilda Road area. Located in a prime position between Commercial Road and Toorak Road, and with easy tram access to Melbourne City and the beach suburb of St Kilda. Quest St Kilda Road is also close to the Alfred Hospital. Enjoy modern apartment hotel living with space to relax and unwind, with Studios, Accessible Studios, One and Two Bedroom Apartments.
Please note this listing is for a studio configuration. Please make sure (if you require a 2 bedroom option), that you state in your booking enquiry.
Summary of accessible features at Quest St Kilda Road Melbourne Accessible Accommodation
- Accessible Toilet Seat
- Fixed Grab Bars
- On-Site Disabled Parking
- Shower Chair
- Step-Free Access
- Step-Free (roll-in) Shower
- Showerhead with Flexi hose
- Lowered bathroom vanity
- Balcony with ramp available on request
- Signature Sealy king bed can also be split into 2 single beds
- Microwave, oven, dishwasher, cooktop accessible from wheelchair
- Wardrobe with lowered rail
- room for hoist under the bed (3-inch bed risers)
- service dogs welcome (BYO bed and bowls.)
- Only Registered Service animals are permitted. Must have Certification paperwork. Pets in general are not permitted. (BYO bed and bowls.)
Additional features for these accessible apartments include a full kitchen with oven, microwave, hotplates, fridge and lowered tap; balcony (with a ramp available on request); signature Sealy King bed (which can be split into two Single beds), dining table, free WiFi, smart TV, guest safe, apartment controlled air-conditioning and heating. Guests can also utilise the gymnasium and complimentary guest laundry.
Reception is open 24 hours. The wheelchair-accessible tram stop (#25 Commercial Road) is 200 metres from the property and has many low-floor trams which travel to the city, South Yarra and St Kilda.
Their friendly team are happy to assist with any requests for your home-away-from-home experience. It is no wonder that in just 6 months of operating, Quest St Kilda Road reached the number #2 spot out of 168 hotels in Melbourne on Tripadvisor!
Additional Amenities at Quest St Kilda Road Melbourne Accessible Accommodation:
Complimentary guest laundry
Restaurant Chargeback Service
Room Service Powered by Deliveroo
MYKI tram tickets available for purchase from Reception
Activities in and around Quest St Kilda Road Melbourne Accessible Accommodation:
Gymnasium (open 24-hours)
Guest lounge – complimentary tea & coffee.
Access car parking space available (limited availability & must be pre-booked)
Ample on-street car parking – no restrictions on weekends
Tram stop #25 (Commercial Road) super-stop, wheelchair accessible for low-floor trams (200 m)
Fawkner Park (250 m)
Albert Park Lake (1 km)
- The crew at this accessible apartment living in Melbourne have put together extensive links to all that Melbourne has to offer. Just click on the links below to explore:
- Accessible Public Transport (PTV)
- Melbourne Zoo
- National Gallery Victoria (NGV) accessibility
- Royal Botanic Gardens accessibility
- World-class facility, Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre (MSAC) is 2.3 km away and has two pools that are accessible – Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre (MSAC) . The facility has a multi-purpose pool heated to 34 degrees with a moveable floor and hoist and a 25 m indoor lap pool heated to 29.5 degrees with a hoist and depth fixed between 1.2-1.4 m
- Travellers Aid Service at Flinders Street Station. Free service for travellers with a disability
- Port Melbourne Beach (4.4km away) and St Kilda Beach (3.4km away) have beach matting and beach wheelchair hire in the warmer months. Have a look at the City of Port Phillip accessible beaches website. Also, St Kilda Life Saving Club has a Changing Places facility that includes a hoist to assist and support transfer to the beach wheelchair. Please note you will need to bring your own sling to use the hoist and MLAK key for access to the Changing Places facility.
- Werribee Zoo
- Melbourne Museum
- Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium accessible info
- National Sports Museum: MCG
- State Library Victoria accessible info
- Parks Victoria accessible info
- Lonely Planet free online guide for Melbourne with accessible info
- Changing Places toilet facilities for people with disabilities
Port Melbourne Beach and St Kilda Beach have beach matting and Mobi-Chair floating beach wheelchair hire in the warmer months. Accessible Beaches – City of Port Phillip
Information is current as of 24/10/2023, see councils’ sites for updates.
Not quite what you are after?
That’s ok, Explore our range of listings HERE. A range of holiday Accessible accommodation around Australia. From holiday houses, retreats, cabins, houseboats, farm stays, resorts, hotels, motels B&B’s and more.
Be inspired by holiday ideas:
Pet-Friendly Accessible Accommodation: CLICK HERE
Holiday Accommodation options with Beach Wheelchair Hire nearby: CLICK HERE
Holiday Accommodation options with Accessible Swimming Pools nearby: CLICK HERE
Please note: The booking page for all properties listed on Accessible Accommodation may list both accessible and non-accessible rooms. All accessible rooms are indicated in the room title. Accessible Accommodation bears no responsibilty for the booking of an incorrect room type.