Carinya Byron Bay Accessible Accommodation
Carinya Byron Bay Accessible Accommodation – Luxury villas overlooking the beautiful Byron hinterland.
Whether you’re seeking an escape from the city, some respite in a beautiful location or a few days away with friends or family you have found the perfect place.
The accessible villa has been completely designed with accessibility in mind. This large, open-plan, villa includes a lounge area, dining, kitchen and two bedrooms (queen size bed/two singles), with a spacious, and accessible bathroom. The villa has a private balcony with step-free access from the living room for you to enjoy the views of the hinterland.
Located just 10 minutes drive from Byron’s world-famous beaches, cafes and restaurants, and just 5 minutes away from the picturesque historic town of Bangalow.
In addition to the accessible villa, Carinya Byron Bay has five other two bedroom villas on the property. They all feature spacious living & dining areas, separate bedrooms and fully equipped kitchens and laundries. Guests may request the adjacent villas for traveling companions or carers as required.
Carinya Byron Bay key accessible features:
- Step-free accommodation.
- Electric pin code to access the front door.
- The timber floors throughout and tiled bathroom are smooth for easy movement with plenty of room to move around.
- The main bedroom has a queen bed with sufficient room for wheelchair access. It has lamps within reach of the bed.
- On-site disabled parking.
- The shower is open plan with a wall-mounted shower chair provided.
- The shower has a handheld showerhead and there are grab bars.
- Wheelchair accessible water basin.
- Accessible toilet.
- Only Registered Service animals are permitted. Must have Certification paperwork. Pets in general are not permitted. (BYO bed and bowls.)
Carinya Byron Bay Accommodation Features:
- 1 x queen bed
- 1 x twin single room
- 1 x separate bathroom
- Spacious interiors with an open plan kitchen, dining and living areas
- Private deck with comfortable outdoor furniture & weber BBQ
- Complete kitchen featuring European appliances, including wall oven, microwave and toaster
- Nespresso machine and coffee pods
- Laundry with washing machine dryer, iron and ironing board
- Ceiling fans
- Outdoor shower
- Bath towels, linen & beach towels provided
- Essentials provided: tea & coffee, olive oil, pepper & salt
- Plenty of wardrobe space
- Smart TV
- Car space for 1 car
- Wireless internet
- A heater and blankets are provided in winter
Distance to the nearest hospital?
Byron Central Hospital – 11.8 km (12 minutes)
Accessible Connections Gold Coast is your Wheelchair Transport Solution with highly trained drivers who also serve as dedicated Support Workers.
- Book the van exclusively
- Price includes 7-9 people
- Airport Transfers
- Harbour Town Shopping
- Byron Bay Day
- Mt Tamborine
- Personalised Day Trips
This transport service is exclusively managed by Accessible Accommodation. CLICK HERE for details.
Activities In And Around Accessible Accommodation Carinya Byron Bay Accessible Accommodation
Carinya offers a private, tranquil setting approximately 10 minutes’ drive from Byron’s world-famous beaches, cafes and restaurants, and just 5 minutes away from the picturesque historic town of Bangalow.
A short car trip to local venues/places of interest that are wheelchair accessible such as:
- Byron Shire Council have made Beach Wheelchairs available through the local Lifeguards on patrol. Beach Wheelchair Hire.
- Macadamia Castle: You can easily fill a morning here. Lots of animals to see and they have a section where kids can pat the small animals. The entire facility is wheelchair friendly.
- Victoria Park Nature Reserve in Dalwood – accessible boardwalk. A 30-minute drive from Carinya. This short 15-30 minute walk/wheel is an excellent activity to combine with other sightseeing in the region.
- Summerland House Farm is a 30-minute drive, The playground includes a wheelchair accessible carousel and basket swing.
- Byron Bay solar-powered train: The accessible train runs along a three-kilometre coastal track, linking the town centre with the North Beach Precinct and Byron Arts Estate.
Non Accessible Activities:
- Pegasus Park: Horse riding. Take either the hinterland ride or a ride along the beach at Lennox Head.
Not quite what you are after?
That’s ok, Explore our range of listings HERE. A range of holiday Accessible accommodation around Australia. From holiday houses, retreats, cabins, houseboats, farm stays resorts, hotels, motels B&B’s, and more.
Be inspired by holiday ideas:
Pet-Friendly Accessible Accommodation: CLICK HERE
Holiday Accommodation options with Beach Wheelchair Hire nearby: CLICK HERE
Holiday Accommodation options with Accessible Swimming Pools nearby: CLICK HERE
Please note: The booking page for all properties listed on Accessible Accommodation may list both accessible and non-accessible rooms. All accessible rooms are indicated in the room title. Accessible Accommodation bears no responsibility for the booking of an incorrect room type.