Accessible Accommodation Ramada Ballina
The accessible accommodation at Ramada Hotel & Suites Ballina offers two 1 and 2 bedroom Accessible Rooms, Hotel Spa Rooms and 1 Bedroom Suites. Situated right on the banks of the beautiful Richmond River the rooms offer both direct and indirect views up and down the river. The accessible room is approx. 32m² in size and is designed with the comfort of guests with limited mobility in mind.
Please note that 2x bedroom suite is not on the booking button, rather a manual request. Please call 1300 180 889 to book it.
The room has a Queen size double bed with sufficient room for wheelchair access. The Accessible Room can become a 2 Bedroom utilising the 1 bedroom suite right next door which is interconnecting. The bathroom is fitted with grab rails, a wall-mounted shower chair and a walk-in shower. All amenities are positioned within reach for the comfort of guests. The room has a private balcony with ramp access from the room for you to enjoy the view of the Marina and the Richmond river beyond. This room will accommodate 2 guests comfortably. All rooms are non-smoking. Wi-Fi and undercover parking (easy access to lobby) is complimentary.
The Accessible Room can become a 2 Bedroom utilising the 1 bedroom suite right next door which is interconnecting. One-Bedroom Suite features a kitchenette, combined living and dining areas, bathroom, laundry facilities and balcony. This room is situated along Martin Street overlooking the marina. The room rate is for 2 guests only. Up to 2 extra guests can be accommodated on a double pull-out sofa for an additional $45.00 per night. All suites are non-smoking. Wi-Fi and undercover parking as always is complimentary.
Short and long stay accommodation featuring Hotel rooms and self-contained suites. Accessible rooms are available to accommodate independent or assisted stays or for that home away from home feeling. The hotel offers 24hr reception, gym and outdoor swimming pool, and a choice of three independently operated restaurants:
• Mezza at The Point Restaurant – waterfront
• Riva Bar & Grill
• La Cucina Di Vino Italian Restaurant
Key accessible features:
- Roll-in shower
- adjustable wall-mounted shower chair with excellent armrests for security
- grab rails in toilet and shower area
- Ramp on to the balcony
- Glide under vanity
Distance to the nearest hospital?
Activities In And Around Accessible Accommodation Ramada Ballina
- Shaws Bay swimming spot is easily accessible for those with mobility issues. Wide ramp access down to the sand in low tide or water in high tide, 2 disabled parking bays and seating, accessible toilets, an outdoor shower and a footpath around the bay. Access to the water for people – no ramps available and access is across grass and sand to get to the water. More info HERE
- The Ballina pool is heated and accessible, perfect for water rehabilitation activities. They have accessible pool entry ramps and accessible toilets and change rooms. There are also two accessible car parking spaces.
- Also close by are free beach wheelchairs for hire, numerous boardwalks, accessible surf lessons and Riding For The Disabled. More info HERE
Not quite what you are after?
That’s ok, Explore our range of listings HERE. A range of holiday Accessible accommodation around Australia. From holiday houses, retreats, cabins, houseboats, farm stays resorts, hotels, motels B&B’s, and more.
Be inspired by holiday ideas:
Pet-Friendly Accessible Accommodation: CLICK HERE
Holiday Accommodation options with Beach Wheelchair Hire nearby: CLICK HERE
Holiday Accommodation options with Accessible Swimming Pools nearby: CLICK HERE
Please note: The booking page for all properties listed on Accessible Accommodation may list both accessible and non-accessible rooms. All accessible rooms are indicated in the room title. Accessible Accommodation bears no responsibility for the booking of an incorrect room type.