Rosemill Cottage Berry Accessible Accommodation
Rosemill Cottage Berry Accessible Accommodation, where mobility friendly accommodation never looked better!
Newly renovated and empathetic to the needs of people living with a disability or someone recovering from recent surgery, this heritage style cottage is a perfect wheelchair accessible holiday stay. Fitted with ramps, flat-entry showers, an automated electric bed, shower commode and a patient hoist, Rosemill Cottage is particularly alluring for families or couples that have special needs and carer requirements
Please note: Limited availability from Mid August. Do please contact us to discuss available dates.
Rosemill Cottage Berry Accessible Accommodation is conveniently positioned in Queen St, Berry, the 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom residence is immediately charming – with its unique stained-glass windows, natural light and gorgeous garden greeting you on arrival. Both bathrooms are wheelchair ‘friendly’, with the main bathroom fitted with a freestanding bath – ideal for anyone looking for a much-needed break and time alone.
Elegantly styled in neutral tones, all bedrooms are generously sized and include ample storage to stow away belongings and holiday purchases from the chic homeware stores dotted along the street’s northern end. In addition to the reverse cycle air-conditioning, all bedrooms are fitted with fans for those balmy, summer nights and include fresh linen and towels.
The timeless, open kitchen is decked out with all the necessary appliances to make your holiday easy and hassle-free. These include Lofra oven with 5-burner stovetop, Bellini dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave and a Nespresso machine for those lazy weekend brunches filled with coffee and cake from the delicious Milkwood bakery.
Relaxing and unwinding becomes a breeze, with a large open plan living and dining area, with comfy couches, Wi-Fi, large flat-screen TV, reading/games nook and a wooden fireplace all on offer. This casual space conveniently opens out onto an expansive wooden deck where guests have the option to use the 3-burner Matador BBQ and enjoy each other’s company over a nice cooked meal and a glass of wine or two!
Rosemill Cottage Berry Accessible Accommodation key accessible features:
- Adjustable grab bars
- Fixed grab bars
- Electric adjustable bed (head knees and feet only)
- Mobile hoist
- On-site disabled parking
- Step-free access
- Step-free shower
- Only Registered Service animals are permitted. Must have Certification paperwork. Pets in general are not permitted. (BYO bed and bowls.)
Cottage bedroom configuration:
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen bed
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen bed
Bedroom 3: Automated electric king-single bed
Shower commode and patient hoist suitably stored
Flat-screen 35 inch TV
Rosemill Cottage Berry Accessible Accommodation Features:
- 670 square metre property, entirely wheelchair accessible, including ramps.
- Main property sleeps 5 people
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Ramp access to kitchen, living/dining room and outdoor areas, flat-entry showers, an automated electric bed and a shower commode and a patient hoist
- Skylight, which allows for natural light to pass freely throughout the cottage
- Stylish kitchen complete with crockery, glassware and necessary appliances: Lofra oven with 5-burner stovetop, Bellini dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave and a Nespresso machine.
- A selection of teas and coffee pods included
- Wooden deck with 6-seater table and chairs
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning, fans in all bedrooms
- 2 flat-screen TVs – 65 & 35 inch
- Linen and towels included
- Reading nook stocked with books and board games
- Washing machine, dryer and outside clothesline
- Iron, ironing table, vacuum cleaner and broom
- Minimum 2-night stay, children welcome, companion dogs allowed
Distance to the nearest hospital? 16.8 km
Activities In And Around Rosemill Cottage Berry Accessible Accommodation
A 5-minute, wheelchair-accessible trip into Berry township, a 10-minute drive to Seven Mile Beach, 15 min drive to a number of renowned wineries, golf courses and bushwalking tracks, 20 mins to Gerringong.
Not quite what you are after?
That’s ok, Explore our range of listings HERE. A range of holiday Accessible accommodation around Australia. From holiday houses, retreats, cabins, houseboats, farm stays resorts, hotels, motels B&B’s, and more.
Be inspired by holiday ideas:
Pet-Friendly Accessible Accommodation: CLICK HERE
Holiday Accommodation options with Beach Wheelchair Hire nearby: CLICK HERE
Holiday Accommodation options with Accessible Swimming Pools nearby: CLICK HERE
Please note: The booking page for all properties listed on Accessible Accommodation may list both accessible and non-accessible rooms. All accessible rooms are indicated in the room title. Accessible Accommodation bears no responsibility for the booking of an incorrect room type.