APX Darling Harbour Accessible Accommodation
APX Darling Harbour Accessible Accommodation gives you the opportunity to enjoy apartment-style living in the heart of Sydney. The three accessible serviced apartments offer a full range of facilities that will cater to every need – it’s your perfect office and home away from home.
Key accessible features for APX Darling Harbour Accessible Accommodation:
- fixed grab bars
- on-site disabled parking
- step-free access
- step-free (roll-in) shower
- Wall-mounted shower seat
- Only Registered Service animals are permitted. Must have Certification paperwork. Pets in general are not permitted. (BYO bed and bowls.)
Please note balcony is not accessible as there is a step.
Important: This listing is for their unrenovated apartment. Important: please request an unrenovated option at the time of booking. (Their un-renovated apartments have a roll-in shower and wall mounted shower seat). Please see the video below touring the unrenovated option.
Their renovated apartments do not have step-free showers.
Distance to the nearest hospital?
The Sydney Private Hospital 8.7km. RPA hospital 3.8km
Located in the heart of the world’s most exciting harbour city, APX Darling Harbour is brilliantly positioned for the discerning traveller on business, holiday or both making it the perfect Sydney accommodation.
Activities In And Around APX Darling Harbour Accessible Accommodation
You are seriously spoilt for choice in Sydney for accessible experiences. Click HERE for an extensive guide.
The Close proximity (500 metres) to Darling Harbour precinct, featuring:
- Sea Life Aquarium- extensive wheelchair access facilities throughout the attraction and wheelchairs are available to hire for free from guest services. Due to the steepness of ramps that lead down to the deeper oceanariums (Shark Valley and Dugong Island), wheelchair users may find they require extra assistance. Click HERE for more info.
- Wildlife Zoo Sydney: offers accessible viewing. Click HERE for more information.
- Madame Tussauds: all zones wheelchair friendly. They also have a small number of wheelchairs available for free hire. Click HERE for more info.
- Maritime Museum offers mostly accessible areas, disabled toilets and parking. Click HERE for more info.
Queen Victoria Building more information HERE
Sydney Harbour Bridg: new elevators making it accessible. Click HERE for more info
The Botanical Gardens is a vibrant and beautiful way to spend a few hours. There are multiple wheelchair accessible restrooms dotted about the gardens for your convenience. The Gardens have many places to stop and just enjoy the view and take pictures of all the magnificent vistas. Surrounded by the harbour, there are many glorious sights and sounds to take in. You can enjoy learning about the beautiful plant life that is abundant and native to Australia. There are many trails that wind through the gardens making it easy to navigate. You will also be able to take breathtaking pictures of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House in case you missed them on the ferry.
Not quite what you are after?
That’s ok, Explore our range of listings HERE. A range of holiday Accessible accommodation around Australia. From holiday houses, retreats, cabins, houseboats, farm stays resorts, hotels, motels B&B’s, and more.
Be inspired by holiday ideas:
Pet-Friendly Accessible Accommodation: CLICK HERE
Holiday Accommodation options with Beach Wheelchair Hire nearby: CLICK HERE
Holiday Accommodation options with Accessible Swimming Pools nearby: CLICK HERE
Please note: The booking page for all properties listed on Accessible Accommodation may list both accessible and non-accessible rooms. All accessible rooms are indicated in the room title. Accessible Accommodation bears no responsibility for the booking of an incorrect room type.