Accessible Accommodation Melbourne – Punthill Little Bourke
Accessible Accommodation Melbourne – Punthill Little Bourke has one Accessible Studio Apartment with a queen bed and ensuite accessible bathroom. The apartment also includes a washer & dryer, working desk, individually controlled heating & cooling and free WiFi. The property features step-free access with a lift available for guests to get to the accessible apartment.
Key accessible features:
- Fixed grab bars
- Shower chair
- Step-free access
- Step-free shower
Distance to the nearest hospital?
The Royal Women Melbourne Hospital (1.8km).
Activities In And Around Accessible Accommodation Punthill Little Bourke
- Melbourne Botanic Gardens is a picturesque haven for recreation and an important resource for
education, conservation, science and horticulture. Wheelchairs are provided at the Visitor Centre and
The Terrace café is from 9 am-5 pm daily.
- National Art Gallery is the home of international art, NGV International houses an extensive collection
from Europe, Asia, America and Oceania.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground apart from its sporting events, MCG also holds many blockbuster music
concerts. All entry gates to the MCG cater for patrons with accessible needs. Wheelchair seating is
available in all stands.
- The Shrine is Victoria’s national memorial honouring the service and sacrifice of Australians in war and
peacekeeping where the Visitor Centre and the Education Centre are step-free and the Galleries, Crypt
and Sanctuary is accessible by lift.
- Arts Centre Melbourne is the home of our flagship Resident Companies — The Australian Ballet,
Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, Melbourne Theatre Company and Opera Australia — and a range of
other presenters who collectively bring our stages and spaces to life.
- The Terrace area of Sidney Myer Music Bowl is also wheelchair accessible. Accessible theatre seats, for customers wishing to
transfer out of a wheelchair into a theatre seat, are available in designated locations in the Fairfax
Studio and Hamer Hall
- More info HERE
Not quite what you are after?
That’s ok, Explore our range of listings HERE. A range of holiday Accessible accommodation around Australia. From holiday houses, retreats, cabins, houseboats, farm stays resorts, hotels, motels B&B’s, and more.
Be inspired by holiday ideas:
Pet-Friendly Accessible Accommodation: CLICK HERE
Holiday Accommodation options with Beach Wheelchair Hire nearby: CLICK HERE
Holiday Accommodation options with Accessible Swimming Pools nearby: CLICK HERE
Please note: The booking page for all properties listed on Accessible Accommodation may list both accessible and non-accessible rooms. All accessible rooms are indicated in the room title. Accessible Accommodation bears no responsibility for the booking of an incorrect room type.